Athletic Facilities Master Plan
- Prepared site inventory and analysis of existing athletic facilities, including utilization, field layout, soil conditions, circulation patterns and maintenance practices.
- Facilitated discussions with campus stakeholders (coaches, administration, security, students, etc.) regarding use and expectations.
- Provided concept scenarios used to determine overall vision and direction of athletic facilities.
- Prepared phasing options and construction costs for projects.
- Prepared final written plan with illustrative graphics showing intercollegiate and recreational venues, including a manual of recommended athletic field maintenance practices.
Arts Across The Campus - Outdoor Master Plan
Inventoried current outdoor public art pieces and analyzed future locations on campus and prepared a written report that included:
- A planning process to evaluate outdoor public art.
- Guidelines for the selection of outdoor public art.
- Strategies for the placement of acquired outdoor public art.
- Other considerations such as temporary art, signage, artist selection, and program opportunities.
- Illustrative graphic of future outdoor public art locations based on priority, scale and type.
Parking & Sidewalk Master Plan
Inventoried and analyzed parking, sidewalks and pedestrian corridors, circulation patterns, and conflict areas. Prepared a written report that included:
- Inventory and analyze information.
- Alternatives for new and/or expanded parking.
- Pedestrian corridor improvements.
- Design and policy recommendations regarding parking and pedestrian corridors.
Athletic Master Plan: North Campus
- Prepared schematic site plan illustrating optimum site development for a stadium complex that included a synthetic surface baseball field and softball field.
- Prime Consultant for the team that included Architects, MEP Engineers, Surveyors, and Site Contractor.
- Facilitated timely meetings with campus stakeholders to define program, present multiple concept options, and establish construction costs.
- Prepared preliminary analysis regarding subsurface soil conditions and storm water management as required by NYSDEC.
- Prepared SEQRA (State Environmental Quality Review Act) documentation for agency review.
- Prepared final cost estimate for construction and other project costs.
- Deliverables included a written report, rendered graphics, and computer generated 3-D animation of the project area.
- Completed in December 2011.
- Worked as a sub-consultant to develop a Campus Master Plan.
- Services included data collection, mapping and estimating.
- Updated the Campus Master Plan Graphic including design vignettes for proposed campus improvements.
- Developed estimates for the various campus site improvements identified in the Master Plan totaling over $10 million in the next five years.
- Master Plan was completed in 2012.