Phase 1b, completed in 2009
- $408,000 approximate site construction cost for improvements at two school sites.
- Scope of services at Oswego High School included installation of RPZ system at concession stand, addition of railings to existing staircase at gymnasium, parking improvemenst, site work for building additions.
- Wooden retaining walls were replaced with concrete wing walls at the education center.
- $1.0 million approximate site construction cost for work at multiple school properties.
- Reconstruction of parking areas, replacement of ramp at building entrance, drainage improvements, and site work for building additions at Oswego Middle School.
- Site work at four elementary schools included, addition of railings on existing stairways, pavement replacement, parking reconstruction, sidewalk and curbing replacement to meet ADA standards and reconstruction of tennis courts.