Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District
Honeoye Falls, NY
Approximate Site Cost: $5.7 Million Total
Phase 1a, completed in 2010
- $1.3 million approximate site construction cost for turf replacement and track restoration.
- Scope of services included removal of natural grass field and installation of synthetic turf, remediation and resurfacing of the track, installation of a bleacher wash down system allowing for hose connection at multiple points throughout the bleachers.
Phase 1b, completed in Fall 2011
- $1.9 million site cost project which included infrastructure improvements at the primary school and high school properties.
- Vehicular circulation improvements at the main high school parking lot.
- Reconstruction of two natural grass athletic fields, including irrigation on one field, and an emergency access drive.
- New expanded bus loop and student drop-off with visitor parking at Lima Primary School.
- Relocated and improved playground area with perimeter fitness path.
Phase 1c, completed in Fall 2012
- $2.5 million approximate site construction cost for infrastructure improvements at the elementary, middle and high school properties.
- Vehicular and pedestrian circulation improvements with new bus loop, student drop-off area, and parking areas at Manor Elementary.
- Expanded bus loop, improved vehicular circulation with new dedicated exit drive, and improved main entrance at the middle school.