Athletic Stadium, completed in 2009
- $1.5 million site construction cost for athletic complex renovation which included state-of-the-art multipurpose synthetic turf field with improved drainage, field furnishings and protective netting.
- Extensive synthetic turf research and evaluation was also included, as well as stadium improvements that included renovating the existing 6x8 lane all-weather track and field events.
- Scope of services also included parent drop-off loop with 15 car parking lot and security fencing at the elementary school.
Pine Grove Middle School, completed in 2016
- $875,000 approximate site construction cost.
- New entry courtyard and outdoor learning area including sustainable features such as permeable pavers and native demonstration gardens.
- Bus loop and front parking modification.
- Service drive, parking, and dumpster pad.
- Waterline and fire hydrants.
- Accessibility improvements, baseball field improvements, and cross country/nature trail improvements.