Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $2.2 Million
- New 8x8 lane all-weather running track with associated field events, including extra practice areas.
- New 210'x360' synthetic turf field inside track with inlaid lines for five sports.
- Vertically draining field with underground storm water storage to meet NYSDEC storm water criteria for turf fields.
- Security fencing for track, protective netting for lacrosse, and new pedestrian walkways around track perimeter.
- Retaining walls in front of existing home and visitor bleachers.
- Site work included vehicular circulation to storage building with new access to NYSDOT roadway.