Multiple projects at the Baldwinsville Central School District.
- Site reconfiguration supporting circulation and various site improvements surrounding the Pelcher Arcaro Stadium.
- Project highlights included site work for the installation of concession stand building with restroom facilities, storage rooms, 90 car parking lot and installation of stairs, retaining walls, fencing and walkways, as well as relocation of the shot put field.
- Baker High School received new entryway equipped with heated sidewalks and stairs, retaining walls, a new flagpole, seating areas and landscaping.
- Project was completed in 2011.
2014 Capital Improvement Project
- Reconstruction of bus loop.
- New synthetic turf field with drainage and all-weather surface for existing 9 lane track, replacement of long jump/triple jump pits.
- New ADA compliant bleachers.
- Capital project work continuing.