Multiple projects at the Baldwinsville Central School District.
- Site reconfiguration supporting circulation and various site improvements surrounding the Pelcher Arcaro Stadium.
- Project highlights included site work for the installation of concession stand building with restroom facilities, storage rooms, 90 car parking lot and installation of stairs, retaining walls, fencing and walkways, as well as relocation of the shot put field.
- Baker High School received new entryway equipped with heated sidewalks and stairs, retaining walls, a new flagpole, seating areas and landscaping.
- Project was completed in 2011.
2014 Capital Improvement Project
- Reconstruction of bus loop.
- New synthetic turf field with drainage and all-weather surface for existing 9 lane track, replacement of long jump/triple jump pits.
- New ADA compliant bleachers.
- Capital project work continuing.
- Courtyard improvements at Baker High School.
- Removal of asphalt parking to provide more green space and controlled access.
New Transportation Center, currently in design
- Site work for a new Transportation Center on an undeveloped site requiring municipal coordination.
- Site preparation, erosion control, grading, drainage, wetland mitigation design.
- Scope of services includes curbs, roads, driveways, parking lots, storm water management, sanitary and water utilities, pavements, fencing, lawns, and landscaping.
- Coordination with playscape design consultant for a district-wide audit of playscapes.
- Playscape improvements at five elementary schools.
- Evaluation of existing playscapes and preparation of an audit report.
- Provide playscape design that includes accessibility, site preparation, grading, drainage, and lawn repair.
- Alternate equipment recommendations.