Student Housing, completed in 2009
- Prepared the SEQR and required paperwork in order to achieve Syracuse site plan approval for the new student housing project off campus.
- The design included entryways and a community center.
- Design challenges were the building density, steep slopes and traffic issues as well as the storm water management.
Haven Hall Dormitory, completed in 2011
Reconstruction and redesign of Haven Hall entry courtyard, loading dock and Marshall Street streetscape.
Site improvements included realignment of the driveway loop road and loading dock and the expansion of the pedestrian courtyard and entry.
The project included the use of permeable asphalt pavement, reduction in hardscape and development of rain gardens to meet storm water management regulations for the City of Syracuse.
Streetscape improvements included the replacement of curbs and sidewalks and new street tree plantings for the entire city block.
Day Residence Hall, completed in 2015
- Simplified the entry steps, ramp and railings and designed another drop cub to assist with accessibility.
- Improved general site appearances around the main entry.