Ultra Pasteurization Plant, DeWitt, NY
- $600,000 approximate site costs for site work related to the state of the art plant, located on a 20 acre site.
- Responsible for preparing necessary documentation for Owner to obtain Site Plan Approval.
- Scope of work also included driveways, parking lot, loading dock, sidewalk, storm water system including storm water management, curbs and landscaping.
- A gravity sanitary system from municipal system was designed within five feet of the new building.
Main Processing Plant, Syracuse, NY
- $500,000. construction cost for multiple site work projects associated with plant expansion.
- Developed design concept to handle vehicular circulation for various plant functions on very tight urban site.
- Designed heavy duty pavement sections and loading dock pads for multiple types of heavy trucks.
- Consultant responsible for new storm water system to handle increased run-off.
- Designed weigh scale to measure bulk milk loads.
Various Convenience Stores, Syracuse area
- Designed heavy duty pavement sections and regrading to handle storm water.
- Improved aesthetic appearance of several stores with landscaping and pavers, etc.
- Assisted Owner with excavation of sites for new stores.