Westhill Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $6.1 Million Total
- Utility infrastructure improvements, storm water pump replacement, pedestrian and vehicular circulation improvements, improved parking for buses and automobiles.
- Project was completed in 2008.
- $5.6 million approximate site construction costs for a new project which included site improvements at four separate school sites and included reconfiguration of the District's athletic facilities and installation of a multipurpose synthetic turf field.
- Rebuilding of the track and field events.
- Services at Onondaga Hill Middle School included the installation of four natural grass fields; softball, baseball, soccer and football/lacrosse. Facility includes a new drive with two new parking lots, walking paths, a concession building, field irrigation and is equipped with two underground infiltration systems and a new infiltration basin.
- Construction was completed in 2013.