2018 Lakeview Center for Mental Health and Wellness
- Site design for new 43,000 sf healthcare facility which involved the redevelopment of a vacant retail building and industrial property.
- Reduced the existing impervious surfacing on site by over 40%.
- Design includes sustainable storm water management practices including multiple rain gardens.
- Multiple outdoor courtyard areas designed with patient safety as a crucial priority.
- Vehicular circulation design to meet the program requirements including a loading zone, delivery entrance, turning radius to accommodate city buses, ambulance dock, and ambulance turnaround.
- Sidewalk connection to adjacent multi-use recreational trail.
- Parking for 130+ vehicles.
- Large lawn areas including low maintenance meadows, plantings including screening solutions.