Athletic Field Redesign
- Redesign of a natural grass baseball field to accommodate the needs of both the City's professional league baseball team as well as the athletics program at neighboring Cayuga Community College and the Auburn community.
- Replacement of the existing natural grass baseball field with a synthetic turf multi-sport field.
- In addition to baseball, the synthetic turf was designed to be capable of hosting men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's soccer, and softball.
- Synthetic turf bullpen areas with clay mounds.
- Clay mound and home plate area.
- New fencing and gates.
- Replacement of wall padding.
- Height and layout adjustments to outfield wall.