2020 Athletic Complex
- Design of a new 360'x225' synthetic turf field to accommodate football, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's lacrosse, field hockey, and softball including drainage.
- NCAA compliant 8x8 lane track around the perimeter of the turf field with steeplechase and associated jumping and throwing events including javelin.
- ADA compliant bleacher system with press box.
- Sound system, LED sports lighting, LED video scoreboard, perimeter fencing.
- Baseball batting cages and protective netting.
2020 Master Plan
- Comprehensive Campus Master Plan that addressed athletic facility expansion, future academic buildings, residential housing, parking, circulation, and relocation of various campus facilities.
- Design Team aimed to meet the college's academic mission and strategic initiatives to create a world-class physical campus environment that supports 21st-century learners, educators, and researchers.
- Prime component was addressing campus security, accessibility, and wayfinding.
Residence Hall and Conference Center
- Design includes an outdoor pedestrian plaza which serves as an extension of the conference center and campus activities.
- Developed a traffic circle and drop-off area for residents and visitors.
- Expansion of the parking facility by 125 cars with designated handicap parking.
- Special features included: Seating walls, lighting, pavers, special planting and ornamental fencing.