2017 Sims Hall
- Renovation of five granite slab stairways specifically designed to maintain the historical aesthetic of the building including ornamental railings.
- Incorporation of snow melt system on new granite stairways and adjacent sidewalks.
- Updated layout including removal of sidewalk and stairs.
2016 Brewster/Boland/Brockway Plaza
- Removal of pavers and replace with poured concrete to maximize safety.
- Addition of a ramp for compliant wheelchair accessibility to Brockway Dining Center.
- Snow melt system in main pedestrian pathways, ramp, and stairs.
- Design of multiple green roof areas throughout the plaza.
2015 Day Residence Hall
- Renovation of the main entry steps.
- Simplified the entry steps, ramp and railings and added another drop curb to assist with accessibility.
- Improved general site appearances around the main entry.
2011 Haven Hall Dormitory
- Reconstruction/redesign of entry courtyard, loading dock and streetscape.
- Realignment of the driveway loop road and loading dock and the expansion of the pedestrian courtyard and entry.
- The project included the use of permeable asphalt pavement, reduction in hardscape and development of rain gardens to meet storm water management regulations for the City of Syracuse.
- Streetscape improvements at Marshall Street included the replacement of curbs and sidewalks and new street tree plantings for the entire city block.
2008 Colvin Street Apartments
- New student housing project off-campus.
- Prepared the SEQR and required paperwork in order to achieve Syracuse Site Plan Approval.
- The design included entryways and a community center.
- Design challenges were the building density, steep slopes and traffic issues, as well as the storm water management.