2017 Student Life Center
- Exterior renovations at two building entrances at the Student Life Center.
- Removal of site stairs and sidewalk.
- Provide connection of the parking lot to the building at two elevations.
- Construction documents for an enhanced entry plaza alternate were also provided.
2015 Class of 1989 Memorial Plaza
- New memorial plaza on campus based upon a design generated in collaboration with the Class of 1989 to honor classmates lost in the Lockerbie Bombing and 9/11 tragedies.
- Formal memorial space that is visible and accessible from existing campus walkways.
- Circular plaza with a central memorial monument, masonry seat wall, ornamental paving, lighting and landscaping.
- Provided colored schematic design and perspective to be used during Alumni weekend, as well as construction documents.
2015 Synthetic Turf Field Complex
- Outdoor sports stadium for men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's soccer, and field hockey.
- NCAA compliant 225'x360' all-weather synthetic turf field, 10'x48' press box with camera deck, 1,000 seat bleacher system, full stadium lighting.
- Resurfacing of the existing running track.