Le Moyne College
Le Moyne College
2020 Turf Replacement
- Replacement of the synthetic turf lacrosse and soccer field.
2018 Henninger Athletic Complex
- Site work includes redesign of the building entry including landscape and hardscape improvements.
- Site lighting.
- Pedestrian circulation improvements including sidewalks, pavers, and benches.
- Parking and vehicular circulation improvements.
2015 Campus Master Plan
- Biweekly meetings with the College Master Plan Task Force to discuss key issues and collaborate on proposed improvements.
- Assisted the College with outreach efforts to share the process with staff, students and community.
- Established the vision for the College's future, as well as goals and objectives for implementation.
- Analysis of existing resources, strengths, weaknesses of the campus.
- Outlined opportunities and standards for new development.
- Provided standards for architectural styles, site materials and furnishings, landscape typologies, etc.
- Address academics, identity, wellness/recreation, residential communities, sustainability, etc.
- Graphic production including diagramming, plan graphics, and 3-D modeling to convey key points and proposed improvements.
- Master Plan Report preparation--a succinct and usable document.
2012 Softball Field
- Development of an NCAA women's softball field.
- Design detailing and construction phasing on existing campus playfield with high visibility in the Town of DeWitt.
- Site elements include infield, press box, bleachers, team dugouts, bullpens, batting cages, perimeter fencing and masonry backstop.
- The softball design is part of the overall Campus Athletic Master Plan.
2010 Synthetic Turf Field
- All-weather infill turf as a practice and game field for lacrosse, soccer and other campus sporting events.
- Responsible for design and approval process for a state-of-the-art athletic complex complete with bleachers, press box and provisions for lighting, concessions, team rooms, and restroom facilities for future development.
- Responsible for complete documents from start to completion of project.