2021 Master Plan Implementation
- Preparation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for compliance with NYSDEC SPDES Permit.
- Development of construction documents including grading and drainage design and storm system piping.
- Assist with NYSDOT coordination for new entry drive permit along State Route 41.
- Assist with SEQR process including preparation of the Short Form EAF and corresponding graphics.
- Planning board presentation to achieve Site Plan Approval.
2019 Master Plan
- Master Planning services for a new campground at the south end of Skaneateles Lake in Stafford, NY.
- Comprehensive Master Planning including field reconnaissance and data collection such as topographic survey and environmental mapping.
- Analysis of soils, drainage, access, environmental constraints, and zoning design standards.
- New campground to include RV and tent sites, cabins, washroom facilities, various activity buildings, outdoor activity areas, trails, parking, and circulation.
- Coordination with local agencies.
- Preparation of site schematic sketches, color plan graphic, and cost estimate.