Approximate site costs of $1.5 million for the implementation of the Sustainable Landscape Master Plan.
Phase One, completed in 2010, $1.0 million approximate site construction costs
- Redesign of the main entry drive and loop road with a three-leg roundabout traffic configuration.
- Storm water analysis was performed as required by the NYSDEC to acquire the necessary SPDES Permit.
- Designated bike route along the campus road system.
- Rain garden to meet requirements and reduce runoff.
- Expanded plaza and student gathering space.