- Renovation of the school's existing athletic stadium including installation of a new synthetic turf field within their existing 6x6 lane running track, new track field events, resurfacing resilient track, 200 seat visitor bleachers and renovation of existing tennis courts.
- Additional site improvements at the high school included site work around new building additions, fire service access road, drainage, parking improvements, memorial garden and plantings.
- Site work at the new bus garage addition included new pavement, vehicular circulation for buses and bus drivers parking. Site security/fencing improvements and drainage upgrades.
- Continued professional relationship with this District provided AOLA with award for subsequent project which had $500,000 in site construction costs to evaluate campus drop-off/pickup conflicts and traffic circulation. The project resulted in the construction of a new parent drop-off loop, main entry road turning lanes, and new ADA stadium/school parking.
- Other site improvements included new backstops, fencing and dugouts for two baseball fields and two softball fields.
- Upgrades to track stadium fencing and gates were also provided.
2014 Capital Improvement Project
- $1.3 million estimated site construction cost for site work at multiple district sites.
- Parent/student drop-off and parking lot.
- Replace concrete sidewalks and curbs.
- New baseball field backstop.
- Regrade around building to improve drainage.
- Access drive improvements.
- Repave drive to student drop-off/parking lot and repave portion of the bus loop exit.
- Pavement repair.
- ADA striping.
- New long jump runways and pits.
- Mill existing latex track surface and install new polyurethane surfacing.
- Improve parking conflict at entry road.
- Correct asphalt apron.
- Install metal bollards at all overhead doors.