Victor Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $5.2 Million Total
Completed: Multiple Projects
- Athletic and infrastructure improvements at multiple schools.
- Athletic improvements design and planning work included: Synthetic turf multipurpose field and resurface, 400 meter resilient track and field events and renovated tennis courts.
- Replacement of concrete curbing and sidewalks, site work related to building addition, improved drainage at bus loop, new playscape, reconstruction of bus parking area, campus road improvements.
- Project was completed in 2008.
- Utility infrastructure improvements, pedestrian and vehicular circulation improvements, landscape plantings, design and other site work related to building renovations and additions.
- Utility coordination with local authorities.
- Site access improvements.
- Reduction of offsite storm water runoff.
- Alteration of an existing playground.
- Project was completed in 2014.
- Scope of services for both projects included: SEQR, survey coordination, contract documents, NYSDEC permitting, storm water management, bidding assistance and contract administration.