Taconic Hills Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $5.2 Million
- Athletic facility and infrastructure improvements.
- Reconstruction of jumping field events and resurfacing of 400 meter track.
- Installation of synthetic turf with inlaid lines for football, soccer and field hockey.
- Reconfiguration and construction of parking, and pedestrian and vehicular circulation routes.
- Construction of parking drop-off and pickup zones.
- NYSDEC permitting for wetland disturbance.
- New bleachers at main game field.
- Incorporation of ADA walkways to all athletic fields.
- Overall site storm water management.