Site improvements at the elementary, middle and high school, completed in 2011
- Resurfaced running track.
- Reconstruction of multiple parking lots and sidewalk and curbing repair.
- Removal of entry stairs and installation of ramp system.
- Main entrance drive reconstruction.
- New playscape.
- Security fencing and the bus garage.
- Athletic improvements at Alderman Field included backstop replacement and dugouts.
2015 Capital Improvement Project
- $1.0 million estimated site construction cost for site work at multiple school sites.
- Softball field improvements including fencing at the athletic field and track.
- Pavement and circulation improvements at multiple parking lots.
- Sidewalk and curbing replacement at the elementary school.
- New parent drop-off area at the middle school.
- Redesign of bus loop and associated parking lot at the middle school.
- Re-coat and line basketball court.