A continued relationship with the Sherburne-Earlville district from a project completed in 2006 awarded Appel Osborne the opportunity to provide services for another improvement project in 2008.
Phase 1, completed in 2009
- $767,000 estimated site construction cost for work at multiple district properties.
- Scope of services at the elementary school included replacement and repair of sidewalks and the main entrance, replacement of playground equipment, reconstruction of two parking lots and curbing, site work for building addition.
- New paving at bus maintenance facility.
- Reconstruction of stadium entrance including fencing.
- Site work for the demolition of existing concession building and construction of a new concession building.
- $348,000 estimated construction cost for site work at the middle/high school.
- Replacement of sidewalks and drainage pipes.
- Reconstruction of main entrance plaza.
- Replace paving at back access of high school/middle school.