Site work relating to the renovations at 3 school sites included:
- Two new softball fields, parking areas and drainage improvements.
- High school site work included varsity baseball field with masonry dugouts, practice football field, expanded parking and vehicular/pedestrian circulation.
- An additional property was purchased by the owner, site work included the redesign of the road and parking area, several soccer fields, a softball field.
- Coordination with the Army Corps of Engineers for the Storm Water Wetland. Extensive study to develop a storm water management plan to include the off site water coming through the site.
- Previous site work at the school included road and parking improvements behind the school, a baseball field, as well as pavement, parking and circulation improvements at the elementary and middle school.
- Front entry memorial walkway with flagpole and new plantings.
2016 Capital Improvement Project
- $2.3 million estimated site construction cost for athletic facility and site improvements.
- New athletic track and natural turf field.
- Consolidation and reconstruction of playgrounds.
- Drainage improvements.
- Relocation of softball field displaced by new track.
- Construction is scheduled to begin in Summer 2018.