North Rose-Wolcott Central School District
Approximate Site Cost: $800,000 Total
Phase One, completed in 2010
- $600,000 construction costs for site work related to three building additions at the high school
- Landscaped courtyard with textured concrete paving surfacing, stone retaining walls for outdoor classroom environment.
- Front entry with 80 foot diameter textured concrete plaza with landscaping and plaza benches.
- Site work also included reconfigured handicap parking at the elementary and middle school, new water service at the middle school.
Phase Two, completed in 2011
- $200,000 site construction costs for improvements at North Rose Elementary School.
- Expansion of the existing parking facility including sidewalk and curb replacement, drainage and new lighting.
- The project included site work improvements associated with a new six room classroom addition, sidewalks and accessible ramp.