Project included a new synthetic turf and site improvements.
- The synthetic turf included inlaid lines for football, soccer, lacrosse and field hockey.
- Track resurfacing.
- Track and field event upgrades.
- Parking and traffic circulation improvements.
- Other site improvements associated with a building relocation and additions at the high school and elementary school.
Previous site work at the school included track renovation, irrigation system for the grass fields, new baseball field. Renovations at the middle school included an irrigation system, improvements to the football and soccer field, a bus loop area and pavement restoration.
2016 Capital Improvement Project
- $1.95 million estimated site construction cost for site improvements at five district sites.
- Replacement of deteriorated playground equipment and development of new playgrounds at three elementary schools.
- Site work related to building additions at multiple schools.
- Redesign of bus loop and parking to separate parking areas, bus traffic, and parent/student drop-off areas.
- Reconstruction of the existing service drive to accommodate bus traffic as part of the new traffic management plan.
- Construction is expected to begin in 2018.