Phase 1, completed in 2009
- $3.4 million approximate site construction cost for site work at the elementary and Jr./Sr. High School.
- Scope of services at Fisher Elementary School included a new bus loop with access drive, new playground, installation of a 12+ foot modular retaining wall, ADA walkways and granite curbing, and circulation improvements at the main parking lot.
- Athletic field improvements at Fisher Elementary School included a sodded overlapping multipurpose softball field, 1,000 seat bleachers, press box and additional parking.
- Site work at the Jr./Sr. High School included reconstruction of a 9+ foot modular retaining wall, drainage improvements to an existing athletic field, and parking lot drainage improvements.
- $246,000 approximate site construction cost for additional work at Fisher Elementary.
- Scope of services included pool demolition and infill, and drainage improvements at the entrance drive.