Lowville Academy and Central School
- A new multipurpose athletic stadium.
- New synthetic turf with inlaid lines for football, soccer, lacrosse, baseball and softball.
- The athletic facility is surrounded by poured concrete retaining walls and padding on three sides of the facility.
- 1,050 seat bleachers.
- Existing tennis courts relocated for a new parking area, new tennis courts and a basketball court with a color coat play surface.
- Landscaping for the stadium and two new front entryways.
- New paving and drives for entire facility.
- Relocation and expansion of existing playscape.
- Subsurface storm water retention for 100 year storm events.