$3.3 million approximate site cost for site work at seven project sites.
- Scope of work included site work associated with several additions, renovation of the existing track with new triple/long jumps and pole vault, new stairs and handicap accessible walks to track, new storm water drainage, water and sanitary utility work.
- Site work at elementary schools, including new playgrounds.
- Landscape Master Plan and large scale plantings to reduce wind, recreate ecological planting patterns within the campus and aesthetically unite the various school buildings and athletic facilities.
- Project was completed in 2010.
- Phase 2 involved a new concrete entry plaza with handicap accessible ramps, asphalt service drive and revised storm drainage.
- Project was completed in Fall 2011.
Additional services at the Transportation Center were completed in 2014.
- Expansion of current bus parking lot including an additional 13 chevron style bus parking spaces.
- Site improvements included grading and storm drainage, concrete gutter, asphalt paving, new line striping and lawn seeding.
2014 Capital Project began construction in Spring of 2015 and was completed in 2016. This project had approximate site construction costs of $5.0 million for site work at multiple schools.
- Site work included a new 8-lane resilient surface track with synthetic turf field.
- New field events including pole vault, high jump, steeplechase, long and triple jumps.
- 1,100 seat bleachers with 32' press box.
- New support building containing bathrooms and storage.
- Retaining wall with seating area for visitors.
- New Black Box theater building addition.
- New geothermal well system to convert entire building to geothermal energy.
- Renovation of rear parking lot in association with a building addition.
- New front entrance at middle school and District Office.
- New gym and cafeteria additions.
- Relocated playscape and hardscape areas.
Evans Mills Primary School
- New front parking lot with bus drop-off area and new sidewalks.
- Site work associated with building additions.
- New kindergarten playscape.
- Sidewalk improvements at multiple primary schools.