Phase One, completed in 2011
- $3.9 million approximate site construction cost for site work at three school properties.
- Scope of services at the high school included new football bleachers with press box, walkway improvements, new emergency access road with retaining wall, and storm water management improvements.
- Site work at Remington Elementary included pavement improvements, new playscape area, parking expansion and storm water management improvements.
- Services at Barringer Road Elementary included asphalt and curb replacement in the bus loop and entrance road, new concerete walkways at bus loop, parking expansion, new playscape area, new emergency access road, and landscaping.
Phase Two, completed in 2013
- $775,000 approximate site construction cost for site work at the high school.
- Resurfacing of existing track.
- Pavement replacement and sidewalk repair.
- Drainage and pedestrian circulation improvements.
- New dugouts, backstop and fencing at existing baseball field.