- $1.2 million site cost district project which included infrastructure improvements at both the elementary and high school sites.
- Soccer field drainage improvements at the elementary school.
- Replacement of failing sidewalks, a redesigned main entryway and a new playscape installation also were included at the elementary school.
- A 25-foot pedestrian bridge was replaced at the high school using the existing abutments and a new pre-fabricated structure.
- Installation of new monument signs district-wide, including three LED displays.
- Project was completed in Fall 2009.
- $412,000 approximate site construction cost for site work at multiple school properties.
- Scope of services at the high school included sidewalk replacement and softball field improvements including backstop and dugouts.
- Scope of services at the elementary school included reconstruction and repair of front parking lot at bus loop, improved drainage at the baseball field and playscape improvements.
- Scope also included concrete bus parking bays at the Transportation Center.
- Project was completed in Fall 2013.
$1.5 million estimated site construction costs for an additional project completed in 2015.
- Scope of services at the elementary school included site signage, baseball field improvements, resurfacing of the track and tennis courts, and pavement reconstruction.
- Scope of services at the high school included storm water drainage improvements, addition of speed bumps, replacement of guard rails, and pavement reconstruction.
- Pavement reconstruction at bus garage entrance.