Phase One, completed in 2004
- Site work related to a new Auxiliary Gym Building and new science addition at the high school. Site work also included new brick faced stairs and handicap access ramp, new walks and drainage.
- Scope of services at Boonville Elementary School included reconstruction of the main parking lot and construction of a new parent/student drop-off parking lot to separate bus loop loading/unloading from parent/student parking.
Phase Two, completed in 2008
- Site work at the high school included complete reconstruction of multiple parking lots, new dumpster pad with brick faced walls to match building, new asphalt access road, and resurfacing of the existing athletic track with new resilient surfacing (black latex) and restriping.
- $450,000 approximate site construction costs for site work at Boonville Elementary School. Scope of services included site work related to a new maintenance facility and reconstruction of existing facilities at the school.
- Site work also included a new playscape, athletic fields, handicap accessibility at the main parking lot and new stairs and concrete walks at the front of the school.
- Site work at Forestport Elementary was related to the reconstruction of an existing hardscape play area adjacent to a playscape.
- Site work at West Leyden Elementary was related to the construction of a new bus maintenance facility.
A continued professional relationship with the District allowed Appel Osborne to assist with a future project.
- Scope of services at the high school/middle school includes courtyard drainage improvements, replacement of the existing greenhouse and associated site improvements, reconstruction of the entry plaza at the gym and middle school, and curb and sidewalk replacement throughout the campus.
- Increase paving at Bus Garage to improve turning radius, add concrete aprons and bollards.
- Site work and pavement restoration associated with drainage backflow device at Boonville Elementary School.
- Reconstruct main entrance for ADA compliance at West Leyden Elementary School.
- Pavement replacement at bus loop and replacement of sewage ejector pumps at Forestport Elementary School.
- Construction is scheduled to begin in 2016.