- Conducted a feasibility study for improvements and expansion of Dunham Hall Dormitory parking.
- Evaluated storm drainage system, parking and expansion needs and ADA compliance.
- Developed program needs and cost estimates for various development options.
- Developed and detailed new campus entrance sign including photo simulations, design options and local planning board approvals.
Rogers Campus Drive
Additional $175,000. approximate site cost
- Development of a 1/4 mile drive to link a newly acquired dormitory to the main campus. The access drive traverses a steeply sloping, wooded site which crosses over several drainage ravines.
- Compatibility with topography and storm drainage, safe walkable slopes, good visibility and night- time lighting were important program requirements.