Multiple commissions as prime designers and consultants for the Hospital.
- Responsible for site master planning guide and phased capital improvements.
- Phases included: Americans with Disabilities Act code compliance, site lighting, exterior sign program, volunteer memorial park, expanded outpatient entry, and emergency admissions and parking, operating room expansion and parking expansion and restoration.
- Signage, planting and other miscellaneous site improvements.
- Site Plan Approval at the Red Jacket Center Physicians’ Office Building in Geneseo, NY.
Emergency Services Addition, completed in 2013
- SEQR documentation, Site Plan Approval, CON submission, agency coordination, contract documents, bidding assistance and construction administration services.
- Site improvements included the development of an ambulance drop-off, parking expansion, vehicle and pedestrian circulation modifications, drainage, and landscape improvements.
Cancer Center Addition, scheduled for completion in 2016.
- SEQR documentation, agency coordination, contract documents, bidding assistance and construction administration services.
- Site improvements include a parking expansion, vehicular and pedestrian circulation modifications including a drop-off area, drainage, site utilities, and landscape improvements.