Waterville Public Library
Approximate Site Cost: $300,000
- Full design services for a new public library.
- Included SEQR documentation, site plan approval, and storm water management requirements under the SPDES GP-02-01 General Permit which included a storm water pollution and prevention plan to control storm water quantity and quality.
- Unique to the project was the creation of two separate memorial gardens, developed as outdoor reading areas for both adults and children.
- The gardens featured perennial flower beds, seating, trellis, water features and children’s amphitheater.
- Design services for additional site improvements began in 2010 and included a master plan for the entire site and a schematic plan for a new observatory plaza and gardens.
- Scope of services includes: expansion of children's area, additional plantings, garden expansion and screening, locations for sculpture, shade structures, site and pathway lighting, wayfinding signage, telescope set-up pads, and outdoor open space.