New Office Building, completed in 2009
- Site design for an 80,000 GSF office building constructed on a former brownfield site.
- Scope of work included SEQR, Site Plan Approval, and SPDES General Permit.
- Site features included a 1/2 acre pond used for storm water control, walking paths, parking for 200 cars, entrance plaza, and plantings.
- Project achieved LEED Silver Certification.
Landscape Master Plan
- Develop guidelines and facilitate landscape recommendations and plantings for multiple areas of the campus.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to unify the grounds with landscaping to create an attractive industrial campus.
- The plan focused on the following:
- Enhance the main entry and arrival for visitors.
- Screen objectionable views.
- Enhance entry points to key buildings.
- Develop sound barriers for surrounding neighborhoods.
- Provide visual interest and seasonal color.
- Reduce unnecessary pavement.
- Create naturalized areas by reducing mowed lawn and replacing with meadows.
- Create visual corridors with plantings.
- Landscape Master Plan began in 2015 with multiple phases to follow.