Synthetic Turf Field, completed 2010
- A new all-weather infill turf complex as a practice and game field for the Division II National Championship Lacrosse team, as well as soccer and other campus sporting events.
- Responsible for the design and approval process for a state-of-the-art athletic complex complete with bleachers, press box, and provisions for lighting, concessions, team rooms, and restroom facilities for future development.
- Provided Owner with all design and equipment options early in project schedule so contractor time in product submission and approval was shortened.
- Responsible for complete documents from start to completion of project.
- Previous project experience includes Master Planning Services.
Varsity Softball Field, completed in 2012
- Development of an NCAA women's softball field.
- Design detailing and construction phasing on existing campus playfield with high visibility in the Town of DeWitt.
- Site elements include infield, press box, bleachers, team dugouts, bullpens, batting cages, perimeter fencing and masonry backstop.
- The softball design is part of the overall Campus Athletic Master Plan.